Voter registration forms are available at:
- Chino Valley Town Hall, 202 N. State Route 89, Chino Valley
- Public Library, 1020 W. Palomino Road, Chino Valley
- Yavapai County Voter Registration, 1015 Fair Street, Prescott
New Address or Name
If you relocate or change your name, you must submit a new registration form to Yavapai County Voter Registration. To verify your current registration or obtain additional information, call (928) 771-3248.
Qualifications to Vote (Qualified Elector)
(A) Every resident of the town is qualified to register and vote in town elections if he or she:
- Is a citizen of the United States;
- Will be 18 years of age or more on or before the date of the next town election following registration;
- Will have been a resident of the town and registered to vote prior to midnight of the twenty-ninth day preceding the date of the next town election;
- Is able to write his or her name, or make a mark, unless prevented from doing so by physical disability;
- Has not been convicted of treason or a felony, unless restored to civil rights; and
- Has not been adjudicated an incapacitated person as defined by A.R.S. §14-5101, or its successor statute.