The Town of Chino Valley Customer Service Department provides customer service for many departments including Utilities, Planning & Zoning, Business Licensing, Public Works, Parks & Recreation and the Building Permits Department.
Delivering Customer Satisfaction is about providing timely, responsive service with integrity, simplicity and a passion for excellence while meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations
Statement of Work
Customer Service is any activity provided by a Town employee that enhances the ability of a customer to realize the full potential is made, thereby leading to Customer Satisfaction.
Customer Service Principles
- Recognize the importance of all customers and the role every Chino Valley employee plays in influencing the customer's perceptions. While impacting these perceptions, be professional, reliable, sincere, approachable and friendly.
- Communicate promptly and fairly and via the customers’ choice of medium. Try to be brief and clear.
- When a problem arises, which is inevitable, view the problem as an opportunity to improve. Solving problems will enable us to raise the quality of our services.
- Listen well, be open and demonstrate a sense of determination. Understand that how something is said has a significant influence on how it is received. Under promise and over deliver.
- Strive to make it easy for the customer to do business with the town and leave fully satisfied.