Our new library catalog system (Aspen) has replaced the old catalog system (Enterprise) as of Jan 25, 2022. It has many great new features, please let us know if you have questions.
- Children's Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Internet Access
- Dial A Story - 928-910-7687/click Library Call link above for new weekly stories!
- Extensive Children's Collection
- Expanded Young Adult Section
- Friendship Opportunities
- Weekly Storytime twice a week
- Beautiful park and playground outside
- Annual Summer Reading Program
- Ongoing Book Sale inside the Library
- Free books for kids to keep (next to the Community Room) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Library cards are free to obtain and only require proof of residency in the area (I.D. or mail addressed to your local residence) and some basic information. Children as young as 5yrs may sign up as well with a parent/guardian present. Library cards provide free access to not only books/DVDs/puzzles etc, but an array of outstanding resources such as free online classes, other Yavapai County Library items, Ancestry research, digital materials, and much more. No need to be bored or only occupied with screen-time…sign up today! We are open for the public to come inside M-F 9-6 and Sat 10-2. If you need specific help/input from the Children's/Youth Librarian such as book ideas just ask, or contact RLaurence@chinoaz.net or 928-636-9115