View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
- Picnic Tables
Memory Park is Chino Valley's most intimate green space. There are a variety of trees shading 2.4 acres of grass with a Ramada and restrooms, playground, bbq's, horseshoe pits, bocce, basketball courts and Veteran's Memorial. Whether it is a Town-wide gathering or quaint family activity, Memory Park is a great setting for social outings. There are drinking fountains and restrooms as well.
- Palomino Road and North Road 1 West
- Basketball Goal - 1
- Horseshoe Pits - 4
- Bocce Courts - 2
- Ramada (36-feet-by-22-feet) with 4 Picnic Tables
- Gazebo (20-feet-by-20-feet)
- BBQ's - 5
- .25 Walking Trail
- If you are heading north on Highway 89 take a left on Palomino Road .5 miles.
- If you area heading south on Highway 89 then take a right on Palomino Road .5 miles.
Currently reservation are not available on-line. Please call 928-636-9780 for more information.
Select SubfacilitiesSubscribe to Calendar Updates