Following the trial, you have the right to appeal the final judgment of this Court to the Yavapai County Superior Court. You must file a Notice of Appeal within 10 days of your judgment. The Judge will advise you of your appeal rights following sentencing in your case.

In ruling on your appeal, the Superior Court will review the issues of law from your trial. Your appeal is based on the record from this Court. You will not be allowed to present new evidence or testimony on appeal.